Job Coaching – Secure Your Ideal Job Fast!
Job Coaching can help you to secure your ideal job fast!
“Alison made me realise I have the ability to do what I want to do and made me believe in myself. I now have an idea of what I want to do and I feel a lot more confident about my future. She got me thinking about my own personal skills which helped me to write a brilliant CV that got me lots of interviews and I am now in a job.” Joanna
“The sessions with Alison have boosted my confidence and Alison has guided me towards which jobs I should be applying for. I have enjoyed the sessions and feel more prepared to tackle the job market.” Becci
How does Job Coaching help me get a job?
Finding your ideal job can be very frustrating when you are doing it on your own. It can be draining and become a chore every day. A Job Coach helps to renergise and motivate you, builds your confidence up again and gets you into employment fast.
In our sessions you may like to work on any of the following areas to help you get your ideal job:
- Help with formulating your CV so it really sells your personality to an employer and ensures you get interviews.
- Put together a job search schedule and guidance on where to look for jobs.
- Assistance in filling out application forms, online applications and application letters.
- Support to keep you on track with gentle reminders to follow up on applications.
- Getting you prepared for your interviews.
- Or just offer you reassurance and advice that you are on the right path.
Job Coaching is not for everyone though, that’s why I offer an initial 20 minute phone consultation for free to make sure you are ready to TAKE ACTION to getting your ideal job and there is no obligation to carry on afterwards if you decide not to.
For the best chance of job success I recommend a series of sessions. I have found clients get quicker results if they know they have to carry out their actions by a certain time and have continuous support.
In our first session we spend an hour together either face to face in Tunbridge Wells in Kent, on the phone or Skype call. This is so I gain an understanding of the career path you are looking to take and find out a bit more about you. This information helps me to focus on what you are looking for and target any job searching efforts I do on your behalf.
After that, you decide how you would like to carry on depending on what help you need. Sessions can be for 30, 45 or 60 minutes depending on what help you need that week.
If you are serious about getting a job and decide you want to embark on an intensive journey to get your ideal job fast, I recommend the TAKE ACTION to secure your ideal job fast! coaching programme. I have found from experience my clients get the best results from the time invested in these 4 weeks and have great success in finding employment.
The TAKE ACTION to secure your ideal job fast! coaching programme is 4 weeks of focused face to face in Tunbridge Wells in Kent, phone or Skype coaching support to get your ideal job.
The programme includes:
- One session every day (Monday to Friday) for the first week of up to an hour at a time depending on what help you need. The first session is for an hour so we get to know each other.
- In the first week you also work through the online modules to help you with creating your CV.
- In the following 3 weeks you have two sessions a week (can be at weekends) of up to an hour at a time depending on what help you need that day. These sessions help you with applications and prepare you for your interviews.
- Throughout the programme you will complete online modules to keep you on track and help me to monitor your progress.
- You have access to the online discussion forum where you can talk to other jobseekers to gain additional support and advice.
How much does it cost?
- The TAKE ACTION to secure your ideal job fast! 4 week coaching programme to secure your ideal job costs £497.
- Or you can choose to pay in installments of £150 a week for 4 weeks.
- Job Coaching sessions with Alison cost £50 per hour.
Helping young people unlock their true talents and get their ideal job
I am incredibly passionate about coaching and mentoring young adults just starting out in their careers. In particular, those in their late teens to mid 20’s who have recently graduated, left school or college and are facing a challenging time trying to find a job.
I help you navigate your journey to securing your ideal job. When you are successful, I feel successful.
Having guidance and direction along your journey is absolutely crucial to your success. I have extensive recruitment experience, skills, knowledge and contacts to enable me to help you secure your ideal job.
I believe there is potential in every young person and I help you to identify your strengths, skills, qualities and attributes and focus you on gaining employment.
There is nothing more rewarding for me than watching you grow in confidence and following your dreams.
Why should you consider coaching?
- Are you struggling to get interviews?
- Not succeeding in getting job offers from your interviews?
- Lack the motivation to look for jobs every day?
Then maybe a few sessions with me could help.
Job Coaching helps you to create a CV that will get you interviews, become more confident at interviews and put in place a job hunting strategy to ensure you get your ideal job.
Why use me as your Job Coach?
My experience encompasses 20 years working for international recruitment firms, specialising in helping young people into employment for the last 7 years.
My first-hand knowledge of how to navigate the job market and understanding what employers are looking for in a new recruit, gives me a practical edge to my work as a Job Coach.
Where does coaching/mentoring take place?
You can choose to meet me face to face in Tunbridge Wells in Kent, have sessions via the phone or Skype, contact me via email and work through the online action and accountability tasks.
My credentials that enable me to do my job
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching (Coaching Academy, Europe’s leading coaching trainer).
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (Coaching Academy, Europe’s leading coaching trainer).
- Diploma in Youth Impact Coaching (Coaching Academy, Europe’s leading coaching trainer).
- MBA – Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) – specialising in Human Resources, Marketing, Organisational and Financial Strategy.
- FIRP – Fellow member of The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) – the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- AIOR – Affiliate member of The Institute of Recruiters.
Give yourself the best possible chance of success…
Contact Alison now on 01892 549651 for your complimentary 20 minute pre-coaching session or email email@example.com
Or complete the form below.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Job Coaching 20 minute FREE consultation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Telephone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Call me to arrange my FREE consultation’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Email me to arrange my FREE consultation’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]